AViSTO is a R&D and services software engineering company. It specializes in complex projects using object oriented technologies (Java/J2EE, C++, C#, .Net), Web technologies (Web 2.0, PHP5, HTML5) and Mobile technologies (Android, iOS, Windows Phone 8).
AViSTO know-how covers all phases of the software development process, from the collection of customer needs to the development of next releases. Its highly-qualified engineers work in a variety of areas, including information systems, web, telecom, industrial software, embedded application software and network.
AViSTO has 8 technical centers in France and one nearshore development center in Serbia. The company is ISO-9001:2008 certified.
- Object oriented software (C++, Java/J2EE, C#, Web 2.0 and Objective-C)
- Embedded software (communications application software, embedded HMI)
- HMI (ergonomy, thick client, thin web client)
- Middleware (SOA, Webservices, OSGi)
- System and Network administration, configuration management
- Databases (ORACLE, SQL Server, mySQL, Datawarehouse, ETL, Reporting)
- Network Management, protocols and networking software (TCP/IP, Telecom, SOAP, UPnP)
- Mobility (Windows Mobile, Symbian, iOS, Android)
- Tools, methods, software engineering, software validation
- Design, architecture, prototyping, development
- Integration, validation, support, Third Party Software Maintenance, project management
- Consulting at customers’ premises
- Turn-key at AVISTO’s premises
- Dedicated development centers
- Audit, expertise